1. Where is CNFinance headquartered?
44/F, Tower G, No. 16 Zhujiang Dong Road.
Tianhe District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province 510620
People’s Republic of China.
2. When did CNFinance list itself on NYSE?
CNFinance became a publicly listed company in November 2018.
3. Where is CNFinance stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
CNFinance’s ADSs trade on the NYSE under the ticker ‘CNF’.
4. Who is CNFinance’s legal counsel?
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.
5. Who is CNFinance’s independent auditing firm?
KPMG Huazhen LLP.
6. How many ordinary shares does an American Depositary Share (“ADS”) represent?
One ADS represents 20 ordinary shares.
7. When does CNFinance’s fiscal year end?